H2 View magazine is seeking a talented sales professional to join its expanding team to help sell our range of digital and print subscription packages to the global hydrogen industry.
Launched in July 2019, H2 View is the first and only global publication for the hydrogen energy industry.
Based in Truro, Cornwall (UK), or remotely until otherwise stated, you will be tasked with developing the H2 View brand across the industry. This role sits within the subscription sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for converting new business prospects and some existing business.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing company and to play an active and important part in that growth.
- Maximising revenues through new business development initiatives
- Communicate our solutions clearly and compellingly, with the aim of ultimately closing the sale
- Develop strong working relationships with other departments of the business in order to help deliver effective solutions to your clients and ensure the smooth delivery of projects
- Managing an existing customer base of customers across your assigned brands
- Proactively identify new business targets and accounts at risk
- Maintain exceptional relationships with clients, especially main contacts, and decision makers, by understanding their needs
Are you the right candidate?
- Experience within sales, subscriptions sales, or Account Management sales
- Experience of selling subscription led products (preferred but not essential)
- Proven track record of delivering results and generating new business revenue growth
- Ability to successfully close negotiations and earn trust with key internal and external stakeholders
- High levels of professionalism and personal drive, and the ability to work independently (remotely) and to deadlines, managing multiple tasks and driving towards sales targets
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Team player, willing to contribute and engage in a developing work environment
- Must have a right to work in the UK
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive basic salary
- Commission and benefits package
- Initial and ongoing training and support
- 20 days annual holiday (plus 8 public holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers scheme
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to Ron Leitch, Global Sales Manager, at [email protected].
About H2 View
H2 View, part of the wider gasworld group, was established in July 2019 and has rapidly established itself as the go-to source for hydrogen energy news, views and information.
The publication’s first print edition was published in September 2019, followed by its second edition in December 2019.
In September 2020, the print edition became a monthly product.
The hydrogen economy is the concept of using hydrogen as a low carbon fuel, replacing mankind’s current dependence on fossil fuels.
It is proposed as part of the future low-carbon economy and is most visibly represented in the form of mobility, with hydrogen fuel for powering cars, buses, boats and forklifts.
Various industries are now also realising the benefits that hydrogen energy or feedstock could bring in decarbonising their operations.
H2 View (www.h2-view.com) is committed to exploring a future where hydrogen is a key solution for the global energy transition.
Built around three core pillars of mobility, power and technology, it provides the platform for news, views and analysis throughout the hydrogen energy supply chain and is committed to providing an unparalleled print and digital offering dedicated to exclusive and value-added content.