H2 View’s Making Hydrogen Happen Panel: An Ecosystem for Green Hydrogen opens at the London Science Museum today.
The Make Hydrogen Happen Panel (3pm-5pm) – designed as an immersive, engaging forum for discussion which will be a signature element of all in-person events going forward – will serve as a curtain-raiser to the main summit on Tuesday.
This afternoon’s panel comprises:
- Karina Kocha, Business Intelligence Manager at gasworld
- Rob Cockerill, Content Director for H2 View
- Dr Michaela Kendall, CEO of Adelan and UK Hydrogen Champion at Mission Innovation (BEIS)
- Celia Greaves, CEO and Founder of UK Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association
- Ravin Mirchandani, Executive Chairman of Ador Group
- Martina Wettin, PR Director and partner of Nilsson Energy AB
- David M.Johnson, CEO of Westport Fuel Systems
The inaugural edition of the panel aims to cut through the polished pitches and narratives of so many events in the increasingly saturated hydrogen circuit, and provide informative content that matters.
... to continue reading you must be subscribed