The International Partnership for Hydrogen and Fuel Cells in the Economy (IPHE) has launched a challenge for students looking to learn more about hydrogen and fuel cells.
On a mission to accelerate the transition to clean and efficient energy and mobility systems using hydrogen and fuel cell technologies across applications and sectors, IPHE has launched the Student Infographic Challenge.
Participants will research, interpret and create a succinct, engaging infographic about a topic related to hydrogen and fuel cells. Some possible topics include:
- Basics of hydrogen and fuel cells
- International status of hydrogen & fuel cells
- Status of hydrogen & fuel cells within student’s or team’s home country
- Hydrogen and fuel cell applications
- Current field research
- History of fuel cell technology development
- Hydrogen safety
Through this challenge, students gain foundational knowledge about the field of hydrogen and fuel cells, develop research and design skills and explore their creativity.
... to continue reading you must be subscribed