The latest innovations, initiatives and upcoming economic opportunities in hydrogen and fuel cells are set to be discussed this week at a two-day event in Lisbon, Portugal.
Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit will bring together key industry stakeholders from all facets of the hydrogen industry to discuss the required economical and infrastructural innovations for a sustainable energy carrier.
Discussions will involve monetisation, latest technology implementations, material optimisation, production and transportation, with case studies presented from across Europe.
Key topics on the agenda include:
- Realising Hydrogen’s Potential in Portugal
- The Role of Portuguese Gas Infrastructures in the Decarbonisation Process
- Updates of Projects & Case Studies across Europe
- Developing Energy Storage Technologies to Maximise Renewable Capabilities
- 2020, The Tipping Year for the Water Electrolysis Industry: Hydrogenics’ Perspective
- Discussing Hydrogen’s Role in Decarbonising Maritime & Port Operations
- Hydrogen Ships to Save Stockholm Archipelago
- Round Table Discussions: Net Zero Targets and the Focus of the H2 Industry
Confirmed speakers include:
- João Galamba, Deputy Minister and Secretary of State for Energy, Republica Portuguesa
- Nuno Nascimento, Head of Energy Transition, New Technologies & Communication, Galp (GGND)
- Paula Vieira, Director – Transportation and Alternative Fuels Division, Government of Canada
- Olivier Machet, Senior Vice President Business Development, ENGIE Hydrogen Business Unit
- Nigel Holmes, CEO, Scottish Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Association
- Eva Hennig, Head of EU Energy Policy, Thuga
- Søren Bjerregaard Pedersen, CEO, Hydrogen Valley
- Michael Ismar, Manager Marketing & Sales, NPROXX