The Hydrogen Society of Australia (HSA) has been officially relaunched as a national association.
Created in January 2018 as an interest group, HAS is dedicated to promoting the significance of hydrogen as a clean fuel and energy storage solution, increasing the visibility and use of hydrogen and compiling and disseminating hydrogen industry information.
Other group aims include:
- Fostering collaboration between hydrogen industry stakeholders
- Developing effective strategic policies and initiatives to positively influence political processes
- Organising a wide range of hydrogen-related events and demonstration projects
- Engaging all levels of government, as well as scientists, academics, the business community and the general public
- Fostering international collaboration to drive the global growth of the hydrogen sector
The founding members of HAS are Brian Haggerty, Vice-President of Innovation Capability at Woodside Energy; Andrew McCluskey, Regional Manager of Western Australia for Siemens; and Innovate Australia (represented by Peter Kasprzak and Dr. Adam Osseiran).
... to continue reading you must be subscribed