World-renowned DJ Peggy Gou, Germany’s Next Top Model winner Toni Dreher-Adenuga and photographer Konrad Langer are three Berlin-based ambassadors featuring in a new Hyundai campaign highlighting hydrogen technology’s role in helping to overcome the environmental challenges of our time.
Hydrogen to You, or H2U, shines a spotlight on the South Korean automotive giant’s fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV) Nexo and features ambassadors whose interests and talents span diverse aspects of everyday life.
Hyundai takes them on a journey with Nexo in the campaign and invites them to make hydrogen mobility personal.
The campaign challenges the ambassadors to reflect on the industries they work in and demonstrate how hydrogen fuel cell mobility fosters a sustainable lifestyle and positively impacts their everyday life, fostering a healthy environment and improving the economy and society for a better future.
This team of H2U ambassadors directly addresses consumers who have demanded new technologies and holistic solutions that do not require fossil fuels.
Spanning music, fashion, science, photography and technology, these ambassadors include:
- Peggy Gou, who will provide a personal glimpse into her progressive lifestyle and take her followers on a journey with her NEXO into Berlin’s club scene
- Toni Dreher-Adenuga, who connects green mobility, fashion and her sustainable lifestyle
- Scientist and YouTuber Jacob Beautemps, who deciphers the dynamics of hydrogen power and fuel-cell technology in simple, approachable terms
- Konrad Langer, who looks through the lens of a new urban vision, where clean hydrogen power plays a central role
- Renowned journalist Don Dahlmann, who will join Mobile Geeks co-founder Nicole Scott to investigate how the fusion of fuel cell and green hydrogen can dramatically transform mobility and infrastructures
- Tech influencer AlexiBexi, who broadcasts a day in the life of hydrogen mobility, testing the range and refueling of the NEXO
- Car-tuning expert JP Kraemer, who questions his definition of adrenaline-fueled performance: can progressive fuel cell eco-mobility change the mindset of a true petrol head? What will the future definition of performance be in the context of sustainable mobility?
“The H2U program is one expression of our company vision: Progress for Humanity,” said Wonhong Cho, Executive Vice-President and Global Chief Marketing Officer at Hyundai Motor Company.
“It is a platform to raise awareness of hydrogen technology’s role in helping to overcome the environmental challenges of our time.”
H2U demonstrates Hyundai’s pivotal role in global society’s transition to clean energy by helping make hydrogen an economically viable energy source.
By building close relationships with leading mobility service providers and expanding its role beyond the automotive transportation sector, Hyundai strives to provide freedom of movement to everyone.
Watch the campaign intro video here.