Kawasaki Heavy Industries has started the sale of its hydrogen liquefier which was first developed by made-in-Japan technologies with liquefaction efficiency.
Through continuous demonstration operation, the hydrogen liquefier has demonstrated its performance for over 3,000 hours and various functional tests that were carried out until spring this year.
Key features of the liquefier include:
- Capability of producing five tonnes of liquified hydrogen per day.
- Industry-leading liquefaction efficiency.
- Production of high purity hydrogen at 99.999% and easy maintenance.
- Compact layout due to the vertical structure of the liquefier.
- Prompt start of liquefaction within 24 hours after start-up of the plant.
By promoting the spread of hydrogen energy, Kawasaki hopes to eliminate carbon emissions as part of its sustainability development goals.
... to continue reading you must be subscribed