Everfuel and Hy24 JV announced as marginal winner of Danish PtX tender

The Everfuel and Hy24 joint venture (JV) has been awarded a Danish Power-to-X (PtX) tender for green hydrogen production and supply.

The tender’s built-in subsidy will provide support for operating expenses and based on per kilogramme of green hydrogen produced, expected to run for 10 years, dependent on the operational performance of the project.

The two companies first announced the €200m ($211m) JV in February (2023), with a view to accelerating the development of green hydrogen infrastructure in the Nordics. Everfuel own 51% of the JV, while Hy24’s managed Clean H2 Infra Fund will own the remaining 49%.

... to continue reading you must be subscribed

Subscribe Today

Paywall Asset Header Graphic

To gain access to this article and all our other content, you will need to subscribe to H2 View.

From the latest print editions, to 24/7 online access to exclusive interviews, authoritative columnists and the H2 View news archive, a subscription is the best way for you to stay up to date with developments in the hydrogen community.

Please wait...