The first group of 10 ‘women in hydrogen’ had been released on Monday (May 9) to celebrate the achievements and experts spearheading the hydrogen revolution.
Released by the Hydrogen Economist, the list celebrates the achievements of women throughout the hydrogen industry and represents some of the influential players within this green sphere.
Included within this list is:
- Kerry-Ann Adamson of Worley
- Astrid Behaghel of BNP Paribas
- Norma Canales of ANCA Corp
- Mona Dajani of Pillsbsury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Lijs Groenendaal of Shell
- Janet Howard of Fasken
- Elise Ring of Origin Energy
- Maribel Rodriguez Olmo of Repsol
- Lauren Skiver of Sunline Transit
The award was given by Hydrogen Economist of PE Media Network, a modern multimedia option for energy industry information.
Along with valuable insider business content, PE Media Network uses awards and events to celebrate key players and increase dialogue in underserved areas of the industry.
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the latest hydrogen news, views and developments straight to your inbox.
Sign up to H2 View’s weekly bulletin today to ensure you don’t miss out