Metacon acquires Water2H2; strengthens its hydrogen focus

Strengthening its role in the global hydrogen economy, Metacon has today (Oct 4) completed the acquisition of electrolysis company Water2H2.

One of the founders of Water2H2, Metacon has owned 20% of the shares in the company since its interception and held an option to acquire the remaining 80% during January 2022.

Water2H2 already has an existing sales organisation with a presence across several European countries which it hopes to build upon with its hydrogen production technology.

... to continue reading you must be subscribed

Subscribe Today

Paywall Asset Header Graphic

To gain access to this article and all our other content, you will need to subscribe to H2 View.

From the latest print editions, to 24/7 online access to exclusive interviews, authoritative columnists and the H2 View news archive, a subscription is the best way for you to stay up to date with developments in the hydrogen community.

Please wait...