Celebrate International Women’s Day with H2 View next week as we bring you a special series of interviews featuring 10 women working in the hydrogen industry.
We’ve got 10 exclusive interviews to share with you, and we’ll be publishing these throughout the day on Monday 8th March as follows:
- Charlotte Hussy – Founder, Women in Green Hydrogen
- Vaitea Cowan – Co-founder, Enapter
- Claire Johnson – Head of the HYZON Zero Carbon Alliance, HYZON Motors
- Martina Wettin – Co-founder, Nilsson Energy
- Fiona Simon – CEO, Australian Hydrogen Council
- Sabrine Skiker – EU Policy Manager, Hydrogen Europe
- Amy Hong Ryan – Senior Engineer, Toyota Motor North America
- Jill Evanko – CEO, Chart Industries
- Laura Nelson – Executive Director, Green Hydrogen Coalition
- Grace Quann – CEO, Hydrogen In Motion
Of course, we all know that we shouldn’t just need one day or even one week to celebrate female empowerment across industry. And it is that very spirit that H2 View has teamed up with the Women in Green Hydrogen (WiGH) network to bring you a monthly series of interviews, online and exclusive, from April onwards.
WiGH aims to increase the visibility of women in the green hydrogen sector, providing a platform to connect, empower and inform professionals from all around the world.
... to continue reading you must be subscribed